Friday, June 17, 2011

What the Dog Saw



by Malcom Gladwell

Oh, wow. Where do I begin. I'm sure this book may be appealing to the right type of audience, but let me say upfront that I am absolutley not Mr. Gladwell's target audience. This book was chosen for book club. I went to Amazon to get a feel for what the book was about and I have to say I was less than excited. So much that I couldn't get through one full page of the preview for this book - no way was I going to devout  400 + pages of time to this collection of "observations". I have no fascination with Ron Popeil - all due credit to the brilliant business man/inventor/pitchman that he is. Nor do I give a flying fig about the ins and outs of Grey Poupon and other condiments of the like. I gave this book a giant, unapoligetic PASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment